The All-City Space Horse is the company’s flagship gravel bike featuring a double-butted 4130 Chromoly steel frame with classic lines and lugged details. The Space Horse has clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650b x 47mm tires and this year All-City added stealth dynamo routing, four-point rack mounts, and mounts on the downtube for third bottle cage. Similar to the 2021 Gorilla Monsoon we announced, the 2021 All-City Space Horse gets similar revisions with new dropouts and fork ends to accommodate 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes.
The 2021 All-City Space Horse comes in two build/color options. Here’s the details on the GRX model with a “Dusty Rose” paint job. The GRX build retails for $2,099 with the following build kit and is available in 43cm – 61cm frame sizes. You can also pick up a frameset for $850. More details at AllCityCycles.com.
- Fork All-City Space Horse Fork
- Headset Cane Creek 40 Series
- Stem AL6061, 3D forged, 4-bolt stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar AL6061, 31.8mm, 12° Flair
- Grips All-City Embossed Black Tape
- Shifter/Brake Lever Shimano GRX 10-speed, flat-mount hydro brakes
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX RX400
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RX400
- Brakeset Shimano GRX, 160 f/r, 6-Bolt
- Crankset FSA Gossamer Pro Modular BB386EVO AGX+, 46-30t, Black
- Bottom Bracket FSA BB386 MegaEVO, BSA threaded
- Seatpost 27.2mm, two-bolt, 350mm length
- Saddle All-City Gonzo
- Cassette SunRace 10-speed, 11/32t
- Chain KMC X10, EPT Anti-Rust
- Hubs Novatec 981/982, Sealed Bearing, 32h
- Rims WTB ST i19 TCS 2.0, 32h
- Spokes Pillar 14g Black Stainless, Black Brass Nipples
- Tires Teravail Rampart, 650bx47, Tan Side Wall, Light and Supple
- Brake Housing Shimano Hydro
- Shift Housing Jagwire LEX-SL Black
You can also get the complete Space Horse with a Tiagra build in “Blue Neptune” for $1,599 MSRP. Find details on that at AllCityCycles.com.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.