Kona’s 2021 fat bike lineup has been thinned out by the looks of things, dropping the Wozo and focusing on the more versatile Woo and affordable Wo. The Kona Woo has the most bikepacking potential, with multiple bottle mounts, cargo cage mounts on the fork, and a slightly lighter overall build than the what the other fat bike models offered. The 2021 Kona Woo hasn’t received any frame updates, but does get an updated build kit based around SRAM’s 12-Speed SX Eagle drivetrain and a fresh new Gloss Prism Purple-Blue paint job. Find a few photos and the complete build kit below.
- Frame Kona Fat 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Fork Kona Wo Fat Carbon Disc
- Crank SRAM NX-Eagle Dub Fat, 30T
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB PF121
- Chain SRAM SX-Eagle
- Cassette SRAM SX-Eagle 11-50t 12spd
- Rear Derailleur SRAM SX-Eagle
- Shifter SRAM SX-Eagle
- Brakes Shimano MT410 Hydraulic
- Brake Rotors Shimano RT56 180mm / 160mm
- Front Hub Formula 150x15mm
- Rear Hub Formula 197x12mm
- Spokes Stainless Black 14g
- Rims Sun Ringle Mulefut 80
- Front Tire Vee Tire Snow Avalanche TR 26×4.8″
- Rear Tire Vee Tire Snowshoe XL TR 26×4.8″
- Headset FSA No.57B
- Handlebar Kona XC/BC 35
- Stem Kona XC/BC 35
- Seatpost Kona XC/BC 31.6mm
- Grips Kona Key Grip
- Saddle Kona Fat
The 2021 Kona Woo retails for $2,099 USD, as pictured above, and is also available as a frame and fork.
Head over to KonaWorld.com to learn more.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.