Alongside their RUUT and MUTT all-road/gravel bikes, Gdańsk, Poland-based RONDO originally released the BOGAN ST in 2019. Designed specifically for bikepacking, the BOGAN ST is built around a Tange Champion double butted cro-mo steel frame, and a RUUT Twintip 2.0 Fly carbon fork, which features two axle positions to change the offset and fork length. The BOGAN ST is designed for 29 x 2.1″ tires has plenty of provisions, including triple cage mounts on the fork, a unique portage handle, dedicated frame-bags bosses, internal dropper post routing, full fender/rack compatibility, and loads of mounts, including a pair on each seat stay.
At this time, it appears that the RONDO BOGAN ST is available as a complete only. The build kit has an Apex 1×11 road drivetrain with a RONDO Direct 38T Crankset, RONDO branded wheels and hubs, and RONDO Boomerang handlebars. Here’s the full kit.
- Frame: Custom formed Tange Champion
- Fork: TWINTIP 2.0 CARBON
- Handlebar: RONDO BOOMERANG 440MM(S,M), 460MM(L,XL)
- Grips: VELO COMFORT TAPE
- Stem: RONDO 60MM(S,M), 80MM(L,XL)
- Saddle: FABRIC SCOOP FLAT
- Seatpost: RONDO 350 X 27.2
- Brakes: TRP SPYRE
- Shifters: SRAM APEX 1
- Crankset: RONDO DIRECT 38T 170MM(S), 172.5MM(M,L), 175MM (XL)
- Bottom bracket: BSA 68mm
- Deraileur rear: SRAM APEX 1 TYPE 2.1
- Cassette: SUNRACE CSMS7 11-42 11 SPEED
- Chain: SRAM PC1130
- Hubs: RONDO SUPERLIGHT SEALED BEARINGS
- Rims: RONDO ALUMINIUM 622-23 TUBELESS COMPATIBLE*
- Front Axle: 100 x 12mm
- Rear Axle: 142 x 12mm
- Tires: WTB NANO 29 X 2.1″
- Tire clearance: 29 x 2.1 (622-54)
The RONDO BOGAN ST is priced at 1,999€ and is available worldwide through a few different distributors; Mike’s Bikes is the dealer here in the US, although they don’t currently have it listed. In the meantime, you can learn more about the BOGAN ST over at Rondo.cc.