Alongside their RUUT and MUTT all-road/gravel bikes, Gdańsk, Poland-based RONDO originally released the BOGAN ST in 2019. Designed specifically for bikepacking, the BOGAN ST is built around a Tange Champion double butted cro-mo steel frame, and a RUUT Twintip 2.0 Fly carbon fork, which features two axle positions to change the offset and fork length. The BOGAN ST is designed for 29 x 2.1″ tires has plenty of provisions, including triple cage mounts on the fork, a unique portage handle, dedicated frame-bags bosses, internal dropper post routing, full fender/rack compatibility, and loads of mounts, including a pair on each seat stay.
At this time, it appears that the RONDO BOGAN ST is available as a complete only. The build kit has an Apex 1×11 road drivetrain with a RONDO Direct 38T Crankset, RONDO branded wheels and hubs, and RONDO Boomerang handlebars. Here’s the full kit.
- Frame: Custom formed Tange Champion
- Fork: TWINTIP 2.0 CARBON
- Handlebar: RONDO BOOMERANG 440MM(S,M), 460MM(L,XL)
- Grips: VELO COMFORT TAPE
- Stem: RONDO 60MM(S,M), 80MM(L,XL)
- Saddle: FABRIC SCOOP FLAT
- Seatpost: RONDO 350 X 27.2
- Brakes: TRP SPYRE
- Shifters: SRAM APEX 1
- Crankset: RONDO DIRECT 38T 170MM(S), 172.5MM(M,L), 175MM (XL)
- Bottom bracket: BSA 68mm
- Deraileur rear: SRAM APEX 1 TYPE 2.1
- Cassette: SUNRACE CSMS7 11-42 11 SPEED
- Chain: SRAM PC1130
- Hubs: RONDO SUPERLIGHT SEALED BEARINGS
- Rims: RONDO ALUMINIUM 622-23 TUBELESS COMPATIBLE*
- Front Axle: 100 x 12mm
- Rear Axle: 142 x 12mm
- Tires: WTB NANO 29 X 2.1″
- Tire clearance: 29 x 2.1 (622-54)
The RONDO BOGAN ST is priced at 1,999€ and is available worldwide through a few different distributors; Mike’s Bikes is the dealer here in the US, although they don’t currently have it listed. In the meantime, you can learn more about the BOGAN ST over at Rondo.cc.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.