If boring old black and silver bottle cages, racks, and other components don’t do it for you, you might be interested in Analog Cycles’ lineup of bright, custom-painted components and accessories. Chromatic Dreams by Analog Cycles consists of an assortment Cerakote-painted bike parts that are guaranteed to add a splash of color to any setup.
Cerakote is a ceramic and polymer coating that is abrasion-, corrosion-, chemical-, and impact-resistant. The finish itself is so thin that it has less impact on threaded surfaces and, when used on frames, actually ends up being 100-200g lighter (on average) than the same frame with traditional paint. Cerakote is also friendlier on workers and the environment with its exceptionally low VOC characteristics.
The Chromatic Dreams lineup includes some of Analog Cycles’ favourite bottle cages, racks, baskets, stems, and seat posts. James at Analog Cycles has been selling custom Cerakoted bike parts for a decade. Currently the parts are coated in Poultney, Vermont by a Cerakote certified expert. If Analog doesn’t have the color you’re after in stock, they’ll work with the painter to get it custom painted for you. Pretty neat!
Chromatic Dreams Price List
Here’s a list of products that are currently available in their Chromatic Dreams lineup:
- Nitto Lamp Holder ($35)
- Widefoot Litercage ($65)
- King Cage Manything Cage ($84)
- Wald Basket ($75)
- Gnomehopper Stem ($70)
- Nitto R-10 Rear Bag Support ($185)
- Nitto Rack Stays ($24)
- Nitto S83 Seatpost ($145)
- Velo Orange Mojave Cage ($68)
- Nitto Mark’s Rack ($205)
- Nitto Tallux & Technomic Stem ($110)
- Nitto Campee Rack ($275)
- King Cage Iris ($45)
- Carradice Saddle Bag Support ($83)
- Tanaka Dromedary Nalgene Cage ($60)
- Nitto M-18 Front Rack ($185)
- Nitto R Water Bottle Cage ($90)
- King Cage Stainless Cage ($40)
- Nitto S92 Seatpost ($165)
- Wald Half Racer Basket ($77)
- Nitto T Cage ($89)
- Nitto Dirt Drop Stem ($110)
- King Cage Ti Cage ($89)
- Tanaka Graveller OS Cage ($60)
- King Cage Side Loader ($78)
Learn more and purchase these products over at AnalogCycles.com.
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.