Posted by Logan Watts
Growing its Racing Series line of ultralight, waterproof bags, Apidura just introduced the new Racing Top Tube Pack. Like other bags in the Racing Series, the pack features a welded, waterproof construction from Hexalon, an ultra lightweight laminate created specifically for Apidura.
New for the Racing Top Tube Pack, Apidura created a flip-top, magnetic entry system, designed to offer faster access to snacks and fuel. It’s also larger than Apidura’s other top tube packs and has a wider opening for bulky items and oddly shaped convenience store fare.
Apidura Racing Top Tube Pack features
Here are the specs and features from Apidura:
- Secure flip-top access uses magnetic closure for fast access
- Protected electronics port
- Carbon-friendly attachment points
- Closed-cell foam padding to protect frame and pack contents
- Adjustable attachment points ensure the pack is versatile enough for a range of different frames
- Reflective exterior graphics for visibility
- Constructed from ultralight waterproof Hexalon
- Dimensions L 23.5 cm x H 10 cm x W 4 cm
- Volume 1 liter
- Weight 105 grams
- Place of Manufacture China
- Price €56.50/$65.00
- Manufacturer’s Details Apidura.com
The Apidura Racing Top Tube Pack is available today, directly from Apidura. Pricing is as follows: £50.00 / ¥7,400 / €56.50 / $65.00 / CAN$ 91.00. Find more information over at Apidura.com.