Through a partnership with LaMere Cycles, Cane Creek Cycling Components just announced a fatbike version of the eeWings Titanium cranks. The new Cane Creek eeWings Fat are optimized for modern fat bike hub and bottom bracket standards, and will include a longer spindle with optimized Q-factor for improved chain line and frame clearance. We’re big fans of the original MTB eeWings, so we’re happy to hear their extending the lineup.
Limited quantities will be available exclusively through LaMere Cycles and sold as an option on complete bikes, but they’ll also be available to be purchased as an aftermarket item. Cane Creek eeWings Fat will cost $1,049 and are available for preorder now at lamerecycles.com with expected delivery in November. For more information on Cane Creek eeWings visit canecreek.com.
Cane Creek eeWings Fat Specs
- WEIGHT Less than 425 grams
- MATERIALS Butted 3/2.5 titanium arms with CNC 6/4 titanium spindle and hirth joint, stainless steel crank bolt.
- AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS 170mm, 175mm
- SPINDLE LENGTH 131mm (Adjusted down to 127mm with preload)
- PRELOAD ADJUSTMENT Cane Creek CNC Machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- BB COMPATIBILITY 30mm spindle only. BSA100mm, PF121, BB30 (120mm), PF30 (100mm)
- Q-FACTOR 216mm
- CHAIN LINE 66-76.50mm chain-line range with various offset chainrings
- CHAINRING INTERFACE Compatible with SRAM 3-Bolt Direct Mount Chain ring Interface
- FINISH Brushed Titanium | Laser Etched Graphics
- WARRANTY 10 Years
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.