Posted by Miles Arbour
A lot goes into assembling a high-end custom gravel bike. Even more so when you start adding electronic bar-end shifter buttons and other modern tech into the mix. In preparation for their team camp last February, Easton Overland team rider Matt Lieto (@mattlieto) worked with Steed Cycles in North Vancouver to build up his custom Cervelo Aspero. Easton put together a nice video of the entire build process, which you can watch below, followed by some component highlights.
- Frame: Cervelo Aspero 2020
- Crankset: EC90 SL with 47/32 Gravel 2x
- Groupset: Shimano Di2 GRX 2x
- Wheels: EC90 AX Carbon Adventure Wheels with Vault Hubs
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Ultrabite
- Stem: EA90 SL ICM -7º 110mm with Titanium hardware + integrated Garmin mount
- Handlebar: EC90 SLX 44mm Di2 Compatible
- Seatpost: EC90 SL ISA
- Tape: Easton Microfiber
You can learn more about the 2020 Easton Overland team at EastonCycling.com.