For Collective Reward #064, we’re continuing our five-part handmade bagstravaganza featuring dozens of bags in all shapes and sizes from a collection of 25 cottage industry brands. Each maker contributed a couple of items, including seat packs, frame bags, tool rolls, accessory pouches, handlebar bags, and lots more. One randomly selected member of our Bikepacking Collective will take home all 14 items in this second giveaway, valued at around $600.
Handmade Bag Bundle 02
Behind each one of these tiny brands is an individual or small group of people who created something for this Collective Reward giveaway. Some items are one of a kind, and nearly all of them were made to order. Find the complete list of makers and their contributions below, along with pricing, their location, and links where you can learn more. Only one winner will take home this set of bags, but we encourage everyone to help the bikepacking community thrive by supporting small makers, even if they aren’t on this list.
- Alpenglow Handmade Caddy Sack Stem Bag. Made in Richmond, Virginia. $35. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Commute Softgoods Top Tub. Made in Springfield, Missouri. $55. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Donut Sack Bags Pop Tart Jersey Wallet. Made in Columbus, Ohio. $16. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Exile Designs Model T Bar Bag. Made in Olde Town Arvada, Colorado. $65. (Instagram)
- High Above Lookout Hip Pack. Made in Bellingham, Washington. $110. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Oveja Negra Gear Jammer Seat Pack (Large). Made in Salida, Colorado. $130. (Product Details / Instagram)
- PS Bagworks PS Pouch. Made in Minneapolis, Minnesota. $20. (Product Details / Instagram)
- PTAP Designs Dopp Kit. Made in Baltimore, Maryland. $20. (Instagram)
- Randi Jo Fabrications Big M.U.T. (Multi Use Tote). Made in Elkton, Oregon. $55. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Randi Jo Fabrications Coozie. Made in Elkton, Oregon. $12. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Sand Slim Card Wallet. Made in Portland, Oregon. $30. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Vonz Thread Works Saddle Tool Roll. Made in White Salmon, Washington. $25. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Wonder Goods (934 Bagworks) Small Carryall Pouch. Made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. $8. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Wonder Goods (934 Bagworks) Cobbler Keychain. Made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. $10. (Product Details / Instagram)
Stay tuned for more soon, as we still have three more batches of handmade bags to give away. If you’re not yet a member of our Bikepacking Collective, it isn’t too late to get signed up to be eligible for this giveaway. Support from our members makes BIKEPACKING.com possible, and membership is open to anyone, anywhere in the world. Members are automatically entered to win bi-monthly Collective Rewards (including this bundle of bags), receive two issues of The Bikepacking Journal in the mail each year, have access to exclusive industry discounts, and more.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.