Posted by Lucas Winzenburg
For Collective Reward #068, we’re continuing our five-part handmade bagstravaganza featuring dozens of bags in all shapes and sizes from a collection of 25 cottage industry brands. Each maker contributed a couple of items, including seat packs, frame bags, tool rolls, accessory pouches, handlebar bags, and lots more. One randomly selected member of our Bikepacking Collective will take home all 14 items in this fourth giveaway, valued at nearly $800.
Handmade Bag Bundle 04
Behind each one of these tiny brands is an individual or small group of people who created something for this Collective Reward giveaway. Some items are one of a kind, and nearly all of them were made to order. Find the complete list of makers and their contributions below, along with pricing, their location, and links where you can learn more. Only one winner will take home this set of bags, but we encourage everyone to help the bikepacking community thrive by supporting small makers, even if they aren’t on this list.
- Alpenglow Handmade Medium Half Frame Bag. Made in Richmond, Virginia. $95. (Instagram)
- Commute Softgoods Zippered Pouch. Made in Springfield, Missouri. $15. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Exile Designs Model T Bar Bag. Made in Olde Town Arvada, Colorado. $65. (Instagram)
- JPaks GravelPak. Made in Denver, Colorado. $130. (Product Details / Instagram)
- PS Bagworks Bike Tool Roll. Made in Minneapolis, Minnesota. $35. (Product Details / Instagram)
- PTAP Designs Jersey Wallet. Made in Baltimore, Maryland. $15. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Randi Jo Fabrications Coozie. Made in Elkton, Oregon. $12. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Sand x Slow Left Path Case. Made in Portland, Oregon. $65. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Studio Pursuit LSD Hip Pouch. Made in Val di Zoldo, Italy. $140. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Sturdy Bag Designs Top Tube Bag. Made in Richfield, Minnesota. $50. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Vonz Thread Works Jersey Wallet. Made in White Salmon, Washington. $25. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Wonder Goods Small Carryall Pouch. Made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. $8. (Product Details / Instagram)
- Yellow Bird Thread Works Bird Feeder Stem Bags. Made in Chester, Connecticut. $70/pc. (Product Details / Instagram)
Stay tuned for more soon, as we still have another batch of handmade bags to give away. If you’re not yet a member of our Bikepacking Collective, it isn’t too late to get signed up to be eligible for this giveaway. Support from our members makes BIKEPACKING.com possible, and membership is open to anyone, anywhere in the world. Members are automatically entered to win bi-monthly Collective Rewards (including this bundle of bags), receive two issues of The Bikepacking Journal in the mail each year, have access to exclusive industry discounts, and more.