Posted by Miles Arbour
Fix Manufacturing specializes in small multi-tools for surfers, skateboarders, snowboarders, and cyclists. With Hans Rey’s design insight and a tubeless tire plugger from Dynaplug, the latest Wheelie Wrench Pro looks like it could be pretty useful for bikepacking. The Dynaplug / Wheelie Wrench Pro is made from aluminum and steel-alloy and includes seven different hex keys, a T25, 8mm and 10mm open ended wrenches, a chain breaker, and more. Find photos, pricing info, and the complete function list below.
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex key
- Tire lever
- Phillips screwdriver doubles as slotted screwdriver
- 8mm and 10mm open ended wrench
- Rotor straightener for minor bends
- Includes 11-speed quick links (SRAM or Shimano compatible)
- Accepts other quick links 10-speed or greater
- Presta valve core remover
- Stuck presta valve stem opener
- Chain breaker for 10-speed and greater
- #0 and #2 spoke wrenches
- Tool splits in two and transforms into a long wrench handle
- Bottle opener
The Dynaplug / Wheelie Wrench Pro has a claimed weight of 5 oz (141g) and is available now directly from FixMfg.com, but as we learned from the first version, it’ll likely sell out quickly!