Fix Manufacturing specializes in small multi-tools for surfers, skateboarders, snowboarders, and cyclists. With Hans Rey’s design insight and a tubeless tire plugger from Dynaplug, the latest Wheelie Wrench Pro looks like it could be pretty useful for bikepacking. The Dynaplug / Wheelie Wrench Pro is made from aluminum and steel-alloy and includes seven different hex keys, a T25, 8mm and 10mm open ended wrenches, a chain breaker, and more. Find photos, pricing info, and the complete function list below.
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex key
- Tire lever
- Phillips screwdriver doubles as slotted screwdriver
- 8mm and 10mm open ended wrench
- Rotor straightener for minor bends
- Includes 11-speed quick links (SRAM or Shimano compatible)
- Accepts other quick links 10-speed or greater
- Presta valve core remover
- Stuck presta valve stem opener
- Chain breaker for 10-speed and greater
- #0 and #2 spoke wrenches
- Tool splits in two and transforms into a long wrench handle
- Bottle opener
The Dynaplug / Wheelie Wrench Pro has a claimed weight of 5 oz (141g) and is available now directly from FixMfg.com, but as we learned from the first version, it’ll likely sell out quickly!
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.