Eagles Nest Outfitters, or ENO for short, just announced that their SingleNest and DoubleNest hammock series underwent a major redesign, which included an analysis of their supply chain, materials, hardware, construction, customer feedback, and point-of-purchase strategy to ensure that they are being responsibly made without losing out on the adventure-ready features that ENO customers know and love.
“We focused our innovation efforts on materials and construction by developing a durable bluesign® approved fabric, improving features, and crafting hammock-specific hardware to differentiate them as truly unique products,” said ENO’s product team director Ryan Klinger. “The redesign gave us an opportunity to refresh our color and artwork palette; it’s inspired by the diversity of our customers’ lifestyles and the natural landscapes of our planet, and we hope these new hammocks encourage users to get outside.”
The updated SingleNest and DoubleNest Hammocks maintain their portability, packability, ease of use, and original features while also incorporating the following:
- FreeWave nylon solid color fabric that is supremely comfortable, breathable, fast-drying, and 100% Bluesign approved
- An exclusive crinkle treatment providing exceptional softness and packability
- An extended 9.5-foot (2.9-meter) hammock body allowing extra room to stretch out, lay flat, and relax
- A bonus internal stash pocket, housed in the stuff sack, to organize essentials
- Specially designed (patent-pending) hammock-specific carabiners that easily attach to all ENO hammock straps or other secure anchor points, and help maintain correct orientation for a safer, easier hang
- Refreshed hardware including a custom side-release buckle and larger, sturdier cord lock making for quick setup and pack up every time
- ENO SingleNest Hammock: $54.95 / 454 grams
- ENO DoubleNest Hammock: $74.95 / 538 grams
- ENO DoubleNest Print: $84.95 / 538 grams
- ENO DoubleNest Giving Back: $84.95 / 538 grams
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.