Just released, Handup’s new $43 Super Stretch, pre-frayed jorts look to be just as well suited to mowing the lawn in your Shimano SPD sandals as they are to getting rad. Here’s what Handup has to say about them, “The pinnacle of Shortie Dungarees… The Hercules of Half length pants… The only clothing item in existence that says “I really just don’t care“, while simultaneously being the coolest thing in your closet…. The Humble Jort. Of course, in Handup fashion these are no rigid, raw denim leg traps. We added enough flexibility to carelessly throw your leg over the saddle or even somersault into a full split. Ride, hike, mow, golf, and DEFINITELY crack a beer in the all new limitless, Super Stretch Jorts.”
Watch the short product launch video below, followed by some specs from Handup.
- 4-Way Super Stretch Denim, Built with limitless Comfort and Durability in mind.
- Sizing is similar to HANDUP AT Shorts. They run a bit more snug with WAY more stretch
- Pre-Frayed For your Pleasure with Fray Stopping Technology
- Standard zipper fly
- 2 Standard back pockets for wallet, bubble gum or other valuables
- Cut to length, right above the knee
The Handup Super Stretch Jort come in five sizes, from Small to XXL, in a standard blue or faded grey finish, and are priced at $43 USD. Head over to HandupGloves.com to learn more.