Ibis Cycles is now serving up vegan Bone-In Pork Chop frame bags. Made from ballistic nylon, these padded and reinforced bags feature a water resistant zipper and an easy to mount, strapless design using a plastic “bone” that locks into the linkage on various full-suspension Ibis bikes. The new Bone-In Pork Chop is available for select sizes of the Ripley, Ripmo, and Ripmo AF. Here’s the install video…
- Patented design with a 7 year warranty
- Unique and easy to install bracket tab designed to suspend a bag without the need for straps
- Outside fabric is a padded and reinforced 210 ripstop nylon
- Sealed with water resistant polyurethane reversible zipper tape
- Simple design lets you access your damper valve adjustments
- Padded side panels to add to durability
- Internal storage and elastic webbing to keep CO2 cartridges and tools in place
- Not available for small Ripmo, Ripmo AF or Ripley or the XL Ripmo AF
There are four sizes of the Ibis Bone-in Pork Chop bag for various sizes and models. Each sells for $79.99 and can be ordered at your local Ibis dealer or from Ibis directly. Learn more and see the compatibility chart at IbisCycles.com.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.