Photos by California Travis (@californiatravis)
Built up by BTCHN’ Bikes in California, the Meerkat Klunker is a collaboration between the tubeless plugging experts Dynaplug and State Bicycles. They’ve teamed up to auction off this unique bike to help benefit the Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship (SBTS), and just a $5 donation enters you into the draw. The build features State’s Klunker frame, Velocity rims laced to Paul Components hubs, a crankset and headset from White Industries, and a seatpost from Thomson. All proceeds from the fundraiser will be donated to SBTS, contributing to their mission to build trails and communities in California’s Lost Sierra region.
Meerkat Klunker Build Kit
- Frame/Fork State Bicycle Co. Klunker
- Handlebar Dynaplug/BTCHN Covert Bar w/ Repair Tool
- Crankset White Industries G30 170mm Polished
- Stem Paul Components Boxcar ⅞” Polished
- Hubs Paul FHub Bolt-on 36h Polished
- Rims Velocity Blunt 35, 650b 36h
- Bottle Cages King Cage Iris
- Seatpost Thomson Elite 25.4mm Silver, 0mm Offset
- Saddle 1980 Selle Italia Turbo Brown
- Tires Teravail Honcho 27.5×2.4 Light & Supple
- Frame Bag Dingo Bags
- Seat Collar Phil Wood
The donation drawing ends on Tuesday, June 7th, at 11 p.m. PST. The lucky winner will be announced via social media and notified directly via email. Make your donation here.
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
FILED IN (CATEGORIES & TAGS)
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.