Patagonia just relaunched its Capilene Air baselayer line with 51% responsibly sourced merino wool…

Posted by Logan Watts

I’ve been using Patagonia’s Merino Air as a baselayer almost exclusively for the last few years. But unfortunately, Patagonia nixed that product line at some point last year. So, I’m happy to report that its replacement, Capilene Air, was just relaunched with each garment sporting 51% responsibly sourced merino wool (the other 49% is recycled polyester), making it an attractive option for an odor-resistant, insulating bikepacking baselayer. The line includes a hoody, long-sleeve top, and long underwear… each in both men’s and women’s cuts. Here’s Patagonia’s video about it, and you can find more in the women’s line and men’s line pages on their website.

  • Patagonia Capilene Air
  • Patagonia Capilene Air
  • Patagonia Capilene Air

FILED IN (CATEGORIES & TAGS)

Follow Us

and join the conversation.