With generous tire clearance and mounting options, the Rodeo Labs Spork quickly gained traction in the bikepacking world. Now in its third iteration, the Spork 3.0 has taken the best features of the Spork 1.0 and 2.0, and managed to increase tire clearance and reduce the overall weight. What we’re left with is an even more aesthetically refined fork, which Rodeo claims to b en improved look when paired with thinner diameter tubing on steel, aluminum, and titanium frames. The Spork 3.0 offers nearly every modern feature we could ask of a gravel bike fork: rack, bottle and fender mounts, internal dynamo routing and light mount, plus it’s compatible with 12mm and 15mm thru-axles. For even more versatility, there is an offset eyelet kit available as an add-on, which provides a little more wiggle room for low-rider racks. The Spork 3.0 is available with or without googly eyes.
The Spork 3.0 will cost you $535 USD. Preorder is live now on Rodeo-Labs.com and is scheduled to start shipping April 17th. Find a breakdown of all the specs below.
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Weight: ~600g (depending on steerer tube length)
- Tire Clearance: 650b x 2.4″ and 700c x 50mm
- Axle to Crown: 395mm
- Rake: 45mm
- Max Rider Weight: 270lbs (122kg)
- Steerer Tube Taper: 1-1/8″ to 1.5″
- Axle Length: 127mm total
- Axle Thread Pitch: 1.5mm
- Axle Diameter: 12mm or 15mm convertible.
- Brake Mount: Flat Mount native. 140mm / 160mm
- Brake Routing: Internal brake routing through fork leg. No sleeved. Guide line pre installed.
- Certifcation: ISO 4210 MTB Racing
- Warranty: Lifetime to the original owner against defects in design / workmanship.
- Crash replacement: Yes. Please contact us for pricing.
Head over to Rodeo-Labs.com for more information.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.