When we received the news about the new Silca Titanium Cleats, one of my colleagues said, “If folks are miffed about $50 valves, these are going to upset the masses.” But, as it goes, Silca Titanium Cleats offer a new take on an otherwise unchanged component. Better yet, Silca claims these cleats have a lifespan that’s four times that of traditional brass cleats, which might be interesting to riders heading out on a long-term bike journey. Read on for details.
- Shimano SPD 24g, 30g lighter than stock
- Crank Brothers 22g, 24g lighter than stock
- Time 22g, 26g lighter than stock
- 6V/4AL Titanium
- 3D Printed in Indianapolis
- 4x life expectancy of brass
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Silca Titanium Cleats are made in Indianapolis, Indiana and sell for $85. Expect them to ship on or around November 24th. Details over at Silca.cc.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.