The Surly Bridge Club lineup has been expanded to include another 700c build, complete with a fresh new Loo Azul paint job and a wide range 11-speed drivetrain. While not much else has changed, and the Bridge Club remains an incredibly versatile and affordable option for those on the hunt for a multi-purpose dirt road touring or commuting machine. Cass reviewed the Bridge Club last year and it’s been a favourite of his ever since. Find photos and the complete build kit below.
- Frame Surly Bridge Club, Chromoly Steel
- Fork Surly Bridge Club, Chromoly Steel
- Headset Cane Creek 40
- Crankset Shimano Deore M5100 32t
- Bottom Bracket Shimano BSA
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore M5100 Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Cassette Shimano Deore CSM5100 11-51t
- Shifter Shimano Deore M5100 Rapid Fire
- Chain KMC X11 EPT
- Brakes Tektro HD-M275
- Rotors Tektro 160/160mm
- Front Hub Novatec 9×100 QR
- Rear Hub Novatec 9×141 QR 11-spd
- Rims WTB ST i21 TCS
- Tires Surly Extraterrestrial 700×41, 60tpi Tubeless Ready
- Stem Promax, 31.8mm
- Handlebar Surly Terminal Bar
- Grips Velo Black
- Saddle WTB Volt 142
- Seatpost Promax, 27.2mm
The new Loo Azul Bridge Club is available as a complete build for $1,099 or as a frameset for $525 USD. The same build outlined above also comes in black if blue isn’t doing it for you.
Head over to SurlyBikes.com to learn more.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.