The Ultradynamico Rubber Corporation (@ultradynamico) just announced their latest tire, the 2.2″ MARS Race, which is currently available in a 26 x 2.2″ version with red casing, and a grey 27.5″ x 2.2″ version expected to be announced next week. The new MARS Race tires are priced at $85/piece and come in at around 600g per tire. As Ultradynamico describes their newest release, “Sometimes you veer slightly off course and end up in a place like MARS. If you are running our rider-designed, ATB performance tuned rubber, you’ll not only be styling for the NASA livestream, but you’ll also be in for a great ride.”
Ultradynamic MARS Race Specs
- Race compound for superior grip in all conditions
- Luxurious high TPI mystery casing sourced from a Moroccan street bazaar which may vary in hue
- Tread rubber extended down sidewall for added protection without sacrificing the premium ride quality of our most flexible casing
- Continuous ramped center delta for a fast roll when propelled, and confident braking traction when modulated
- Side knobs won’t let you down, or let you fall down in loose, dry corners
- Wide knob spacing sheds mud and makes artistic patterns in the space dust
- Did you know the triangle is the strongest shape in this dimension?
- 27.5 pairs as a front with our ROSé or CAVA 650b in the rear for a fast and fun slackened ATB rat-rover
- Tubeless compatible for a rover mimicking psi of 20-30psi
- Each set of commemorative 26″ MARS tires comes with a 13″ x 19″ poster from painter Bryan Buswell. Posters ship separately in a proper tube and will arrive a few days after your rubber
- 27.5″ x 2.2?? available in GREY compound only and 26″ x 2.2?? available in RED compound only
- 605g and 600g
You can find more details and photos or purchase a set over at Ultradynamico.com.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.