Posted by Cass Gilbert
It’s always great to see creative souls collaborating on projects.
Well, Matty’s now teamed up with London-based Harry Major, aka Wizard Works, recently relocated from New Zealand. Wizard Works makes “technical and well-performing products while maintaining an aesthetic that lies somewhere between timeless classic and 80’s rave.” You may have spotted the distinctive paint splatter finish!
This limited-edition pack offers a more subdued colour palette and includes a Get Wild Matty, custom embroidered Wizard Works Voila! snack bag, as well as a classy cap. There are just ten sets available and the cost is £94.99.
Hand embroidered by Matty, the 6-panel caps feature an exclusive Wizard Works design, whilst the matching Voila! Snack Bags are made to fit all your daily sundries/bits and bobs.
Spec-wise, the bags feature the following:
– Front pocket and daisy chain for endless attachment points.
– Clip your knife in place, carry a pen or two. Great for your long thin snacks like jerky or carrots.
– Foam insulation will keep your long neck cold on the way to the park.
– Nifty one-handed opening and closing via “Cyberian cord lock” so you can get at those snacks without getting off the bike
– A floating liner for easy crumb removal
– 3 point attachment for extra stability
Find more details here and check out the Wizard Works website for a variety of other products too, including repurposed snack bags and the Shazam! saddlebag. Wizard Works is open to custom projects as well.