Taiwanese bikepacking bag maker Woho just released a new bike. The 2022 Woho Quickslack was created after years of bikepacking through the mountains of Taiwan. During these trips, the team at Woho found that most gravel bikes couldn’t handle the route conditions they were interested in riding. Conversely, many of the mountain bikes on the market either had too much travel, didn’t properly fit bags and gear, or they were simply too race-oriented and not comfortable on long rides.
Woho decided to come up with their own solution. The all-new Quickslack is made from aerospace-grade titanium tubing and designed around 29″ wheels and tires. Although Woho categorizes it as a down-country hardtail, it has a rather unique geometry that offers a little insight into the bike’s name. For one, it has a gravel-esque 66mm bottom bracket drop, which Woho claims provides a low center of gravity. It’s also built for a “light and quick” 100-110mm travel fork. On the flip side, it has a relatively slack 66.9° head angle. All of the above add up to a bike that “goes up like a feather, and down [as] quick as a fox,” according to Woho.
- 3Al-2.5V aerospace-grade titanium tubing with custom bent on seat-tube.
- Internal routing dropper seat-post compatible, 31.6mm.
- Optimized for 100-110mm fork, 51mm offset, targeted sagged axle to crown 495mm.
- Fits tires up to 29 x 2.35″
- 1x max 36t, BOOST chainline.
- Headset ZS44+EC44
- T47 73mm BB
- Flat mount 160/180mm rear brake
- 12×148 BOOST hub spacing
- UDH dropout & hanger
- Weight: 1800g, size M
2022 Woho Quickslack UDH Build
As shown in photo…
- Frame: WOHO Quickslack UDH dropout w/ Cerakote Aztec Teal
- Fork: MRP Ribbon SL 110mm
- Crankset: ROTOR KAPIC 34T
- Headset: Token MTX
- Chain: KMC X12-EPT
- Cassette: E*thirteen HELIX Race 9-50t
- Derailleur: SRAM Eagle X01 AXS
- Brake: HOPE Tech3 X2 FM+PM
- Stem: E*thirteen PLUS 35 Bronze
- Handlebar: E*thirteen RACE 35
- Dropper: KS Rage
- Grips: ODI ROGUE
- Saddle: WTB Deva Progel
- Wheelset: E*thirteen TRS+
- Tire: Michelin WildGRIP’R 29×2.1
The Woho Quickslack is currently available as a frame only from Woho for $1,914. Find details over at WohoBike.com.
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.