Revelate Designs’ made-in-Alaska Tangle is the original half-frame bag. It’s been a go-to frame bag for me over the years, especially on gravel and drop-bar bikes. It’s inexpensive, durable, and works on just about any bike. Revelate Designs recently expanded that last statement with an X-Small (extra small) version of the Tangle, fit for smaller riders and bikes.
The X-Small Tangle has a packing volume of about 3-liters and weighs 207 grams (7.3oz). Here are dimensions for the full Tangle line followed by a sizing chart, for reference…
Revelate Tangle Sizing and Weights
X-Small: Volume: 3L; top length 15.25″; height 4.5″; Weight: 207g (7.3oz)
Small: Volume: 3.5L; top length 17.5″; height 4.5″; Weight: 224g (7.9oz)
Medium: Volume: 4L; top length 19.75″; height 4.5″; Weight: 249g (8.8oz)
Large: Volume: 6L; top length 21″; height 6.5″; Weight: 337g (11.9oz)
All Tangles feature:
- Revelate exclusive RevX-PAC panels that are 2 times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material
- Zipstretch™ construction – Pairs a bomber, wetsuit style molded-tooth zipper with our exclusive stretch Cordura panels that reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Zippered left side pocket with dividers organizes small items
- Urethane coated webbing attachments don’t absorb water or grit
- Daisy chain front top tube attachment accommodates any top tube bag configuration
- Padded with closed cell foam along all tube sections
- Internal pump straps along top tube
- Low-profile cam-lock buckles
The Revelate Tangle is made in the USA with domestic and imported materials and retails for $90. Learn more over at RevelateDesigns.com.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.