Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- May 21, 2019Inside Spokengear and Cedaero Bags
- May 20, 2019This is Bikerafting (Video)
- May 17, 2019Silk Road Mountain Race with Pete McNeil (Video)
- May 15, 2019Global Bikepacking Community Survey
- May 15, 2019Could you sell everything and live off a bike? (video)