Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- Jun 16, 2019A Chilcotin Hogyssey (film)
- Jun 13, 201936 Hours of Pain on the Tour Divide
- Jun 10, 2019Catalina Island: Making Weekends Count
- Jun 9, 20192019 Tour Divide Race Prep With Lael Wilcox
- Jun 4, 2019Inside Hunter Cycles (and Rick’s Brain via Five Bikes)