Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- Aug 24, 2019A Post-Race Interview with Jakub Sliacan, Winner of the 2019 Silk Road Mountain Race
- Aug 23, 2019Life at 7km/hour: Family Bikepacking in New Zealand
- Aug 22, 2019We Are One Composites: Hand Laid in Canada
- Aug 21, 2019Escape to Catalina (video)
- Aug 21, 20192019 Silk Road Mountain Race Report 1 (Days 1-4)