Dirt Rag #181: Bikepacking The Appalachian [Beer] Trail
The new Dirt Rag is here!
Found this in the mailbox today! I am proud and honored to have an article, North Carolina’s Appalachian [Beer] Trail, featured in one of my favorite magazines. The story is about our bikepacking route through Pisgah that’s plentiful with glorious craft beer. Grab a copy here. Also, check out the route, here.
Here are a couple teaser shots…
P.S. Dustin, thanks for being a great action sports model!
New in plog
- May 21, 2019Inside Spokengear and Cedaero Bags
- May 20, 2019This is Bikerafting (Video)
- May 17, 2019Silk Road Mountain Race with Pete McNeil (Video)
- May 15, 2019Global Bikepacking Community Survey
- May 15, 2019Could you sell everything and live off a bike? (video)