Last Weekend: Carbondale, CO
A short film about a 36-hour door-to-door adventure in Carbondale, Colorado with one simple goal: Bike from town, hike up a mountain, float the river home. Nothing crazy, just a weekend spent enjoying life.
OK, this isn’t actually from last weekend, but that’s the title of this wonderful little film from Carbondale, CO by Carl Zoch and Sarah Uhl. Enjoy, and remember what’s in your backyard (I wish Sopris was in my backyard).
Filmed and edited by Carl Zoch
Written by Sarah Uhl
Music: Devil Knows You’re Dead by Delta Spirit
New in plog
- Jun 16, 2019A Chilcotin Hogyssey (film)
- Jun 13, 201936 Hours of Pain on the Tour Divide
- Jun 10, 2019Catalina Island: Making Weekends Count
- Jun 9, 20192019 Tour Divide Race Prep With Lael Wilcox
- Jun 4, 2019Inside Hunter Cycles (and Rick’s Brain via Five Bikes)