Last Weekend: Carbondale, CO
A short film about a 36-hour door-to-door adventure in Carbondale, Colorado with one simple goal: Bike from town, hike up a mountain, float the river home. Nothing crazy, just a weekend spent enjoying life.
OK, this isn’t actually from last weekend, but that’s the title of this wonderful little film from Carbondale, CO by Carl Zoch and Sarah Uhl. Enjoy, and remember what’s in your backyard (I wish Sopris was in my backyard).
Filmed and edited by Carl Zoch
Written by Sarah Uhl
Music: Devil Knows You’re Dead by Delta Spirit
New in plog
- Sep 16, 2019Suilven Escape (film)
- Sep 11, 2019Bike to Bugs (film)
- Sep 10, 2019Making Time for the Trail
- Sep 9, 2019Second City Divide (film)
- Sep 6, 2019The 70 finishers of the 2019 Silk Road Mountain Race