Scenes From Granada
“Give him an offering, my lady, for there is not greater tragedy than that of the blind man in Granada.” So goes a quote, allegedly said to a woman passing a beggar on the street in Granada.
We spent three full days walking this beautiful city. The touristy areas can be a bit overwhelming, but once you get off the beaten path, there are many great gems to be found. One of my favorites, as evidenced in the photos below, was a great walk to find Granada’s street art enclave.
New in plog
- Jun 16, 2019A Chilcotin Hogyssey (film)
- Jun 13, 201936 Hours of Pain on the Tour Divide
- Jun 10, 2019Catalina Island: Making Weekends Count
- Jun 9, 20192019 Tour Divide Race Prep With Lael Wilcox
- Jun 4, 2019Inside Hunter Cycles (and Rick’s Brain via Five Bikes)