Scenes From Granada
“Give him an offering, my lady, for there is not greater tragedy than that of the blind man in Granada.” So goes a quote, allegedly said to a woman passing a beggar on the street in Granada.
We spent three full days walking this beautiful city. The touristy areas can be a bit overwhelming, but once you get off the beaten path, there are many great gems to be found. One of my favorites, as evidenced in the photos below, was a great walk to find Granada’s street art enclave.
FILED IN (CATEGORIES & TAGS)
New in plog
- Sep 16, 2019Suilven Escape (film)
- Sep 11, 2019Bike to Bugs (film)
- Sep 10, 2019Making Time for the Trail
- Sep 9, 2019Second City Divide (film)
- Sep 6, 2019The 70 finishers of the 2019 Silk Road Mountain Race