Scenes From Granada
“Give him an offering, my lady, for there is not greater tragedy than that of the blind man in Granada.” So goes a quote, allegedly said to a woman passing a beggar on the street in Granada.
We spent three full days walking this beautiful city. The touristy areas can be a bit overwhelming, but once you get off the beaten path, there are many great gems to be found. One of my favorites, as evidenced in the photos below, was a great walk to find Granada’s street art enclave.
FILED IN (CATEGORIES & TAGS)
New in plog
- Dec 5, 20192019 Bikepacking Awards: Film, Photography, Writing, and Art
- Dec 4, 2019Rider’s Lens: George Marshall’s Photography
- Nov 29, 2019Veneto Trail (video)
- Nov 28, 2019Highland Insomnia
- Nov 27, 20192018 Hunt 1000: Bikepacking the Australian Alps (Video)