The Devil’s Den Loop is a gravel based 3 day 148 mile bicycle tour out of Micanopy Florida to the Santa Fe River basin. The Ride Stops at several unique underground springs and features numerous oak lined roads and beautiful rural gravel. Truly a unique ride with some spectacular sights.
- Micanopy to Devil’s Den: 41 miles.
- Ride Starts in beautiful Micanopy, site of the old cinematic classic Doc Hollywood. From there, we take oak lined streets and undulating dirt roads south towards the day’s destination of Devil’s Den.
- Snacks and water available at ride start.
- Lunch/Sag Stop at approximately the halfway point of ride.
- Dinner at Two Hammocks campsite.
- Devil’s Den To Gilchrist Blue Springs: 50 Miles.
- The second day is a mix of rough dirt roads as we make our way north to the Santa Fe River Basin. We will make camp that evening at Gilchrist Blue Springs.
- Breakfast at Two Hammocks.
- Lunch/Sag stop at approximately the halfway point.
- Dinner at Blue Springs Gilchrist state park.
- Gilchrist Blue Springs to Micanopy: 53 miles
- Our last day’s ride is a fun mix of dirt and rough roads.
- Breakfast at Blue Springs.
- Lunch/Sag at approximately the halfway point.
- Some light snacks and drinks at finish.