Posted by Miles Arbour
Hope Technology manufactures nearly every component imaginable, including hubs, brakes, headset, stems, bottom brackets, and lights—all made in their UK-based facility, employing just under 100 people in the process. They also make two different mountain bikes: the HB.130 and HB.160, available as framesets or a complete builds kitted out with plenty of Hope Tech parts.
Now, for the first time, Hope Tech has announced an Ambassador Program for 2020, and it looks like it’s a pretty sweet deal. Ambassadors will receive a substantially discounted HB.130 (pictured above), discounts on Hope products, and much more. Those selected will be responsible for spreading the Hope love, attending local events, and helping create content for Hope’s news and social media channels. Here’s a quick breakdown of what to expect…
- Discounted Hope HB.130 in colour way of your choice, custom etching on Hope parts.
- Access to further discounts on Hope products.
- Exclusive ambassador riding apparel.
- Attend Ambassador Day—meet the team, see the factory, and collect your new bike.
- Share your stories and photos throughout the year.
- You love riding, and you want to share that stoke.
- You live in the UK, France, or Germany. The Ambassador Program will be rolled out to other countries later in the year.
The application consists of a short questionnaire that’s designed to get to know the applicants. Applications are open until January 31st, 2020. You can learn more, and apply here. Good luck! Check out Hope’s HB.130 promo video below.