The Surly Wednesday was just updated with a new build kit and a fresh Shangri-La Green paint job. Find photos and details on the complete build kit here…
The Surly Wednesday is a go-everywhere, do-anything fat bike with “the soul of a trail bike and the mind of a touring bike,” according to Surly. It’s based around a burly 4130 Chromoly steel frame, clearance for 26 x 4.6″ tires, and has all the mounts you could ever need for racks, cages, and the like. Surly just updated the Wednesday with a fresh coat of paint and a new build kit. Check it out below.
- Fork Surly Wednesday, Tapered Straight Blade
- Headset Cane Creek
- Shifter SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Brakes SRAM Avid BB5 Mechanical
- Rotors 160mm Front/Rear
- Cranks SRAM NX Eagle DUB
- Rear Derailleur SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette SRAM Eagle 11-50T
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Tires Surly Nate 26×3.8″, 60tpi, tubeless ready
- Rims Surly My Other Brother Darryl
- Front Hub Novatec 15x150mm, 32h, 6-bolt
- Rear Hub Novatec 12x177mm, 32h, 6-bolt
- Stem Kalloy 31.8mm
- Handlebar OE 31.8mm
- Seatpost Kalloy 30.9mm
- Saddle WTB Volt
- Bottom Bracket Race Face Cinch BSA30
The Surly Wednesday is offered in five sizes with completes priced at $1,799 USD and framesets at $799 USD. Learn more at SurlyBikes.com.
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
FILED IN (CATEGORIES & TAGS)
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.