The latest collaboration between Seattle-based bag maker Swift Industries and Tokyo bike shop Blue Lug is a batch of limited edition bags and accessories. The Swift Caldera Collection includes a selection of waxed canvas bicycle bags, weather-resistant accessories, and more, all featuring rich earth tones and heritage textures and adorned with whimsical art by Okataoka. Find a price breakdown and manufacture location for the entire collection below.
Caldera Collection Price Breakdown
- Caldera Collection Sidekick Stem Pouch: $70 (USA)
- Caldera Collection Catalyyst Pack: $195 (USA)
- Caldera Collection Bandito Bicycle Bag: $115 (USA)
- Caldera Colllection Tenugui: $16 (Japan)
- Caldera Collection Poncho: $150 (Japan)
- Caldera Collection Dry Sack: $25 (Japan)
- Caldera Collection Long Sleeve Shirt: $40 (Japan)
- Caldera Collection Patch: $8 (USA)
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.