Posted by Lucas Winzenburg
For Collective Reward #026, we’ve teamed up with Australian custom bag maker Tia Evans and her one-woman shop, Framework Designs, to give away a made-to-order Sight Seeker bag, specifically designed to fit neatly and snugly in the Wald 137 basket. One member of our Bikepacking Collective will receive a Sight Seeker in their choice of fabric and color, a $185 AUD ($130 USD) value.
Sight Seeker Features
- Press studs + hook and loop straps that run over the rim and down the sides of the basket
- A strap that tightens over the rim from the front to the back of the basket
- A detachable padded insert made from recycled plastic bottles, that keeps your possessions protected from bumps and can be used as a pillow when camping!
- Durable, waterproof, poly/cotton canvas exterior
- Waterproof, lightweight, polyester lining
- Two external side pockets
- Two external back pockets with magnetic close flaps
- Three internal pockets
- A detachable, adjustable strap with two attachment places
- Antique brass hardware
Not yet a supporter of the site? Be sure to join our Bikepacking Collective if you’d like to be eligible for this giveaway, along with many other Collective Rewards (and a whole bunch of other great benefits, including two copies of The Bikepacking Journal mailed to you each year, anywhere in the world). Note that cutoff date to join and have your membership start with Issue 02 is 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday, April 17th. Already joined? You’re entered to win!