Continuing our latest batch of member giveaways, we rounded up a fifth assortment of miscellaneous goodies, and one randomly selected member of the Bikepacking Collective will take home the whole package—a $400+ value. This latest grab bag includes bottles and chain lube from mountainFLOW, clothing from Kora and Lead Out!, a tubeless tire plugger from Dynaplug, instant coffee from Coava Coffee, bags from Jandd Mountaineering and Stringbean Bags, and more. Take a peek at what’s included below, and be sure to get signed up for the Bikepacking Collective by the October 17th deadline for a chance to win one of many Collective Reward packages.
- mountainFLOW Plant-Based Water Bottles. A pair of 600ml BPA-free water bottles that are made from a mix of 70% corn and 30% LDPE and come in a lovely minty green color. $28 (Product Details)
- mountainFLOW Plant-Based Bike Lube. A set of 4 oz. bottles of biodegradable, petroleum-free lube: one Wax and one Dry. Both are optimized for moderate-to-dry conditions. $30 (Product Details)
- Dynaplug Racer Carbon tubeless repair tool. Hands down, one of the lightest and best tubeless tire puncture repair tools in the world. It weighs just 14 grams and effortless seals punctures. The kit includes five repair plugs and a carbon silicone holder that neatly installs under a bottle cage. $48 (Product Details)
- Coava Coffee Ethiopia Kilenso instant craft coffee. A box of six servings of one of our favorite instant coffees that offers a lightweight and delicious way to start your morning at camp. $17 (Product Details)
- Kora Yardang Hat. A snug-fitting hat made from Kora’s Hima-Layer Yardang fabric, which blends yak and merino wool creates a super comfortable, light and extra warm yet breathable hat for everyday wear. $45 (Product Details)
- ESI Silicone Tape. This 10-foot roll of 1″ wide tape black tape is ideal for chainstays and other protection and features a self-bonding, adhesive-free material. $9 (Product Details)
- Jandd Mountaineering Frame Pack Large in black. A 4L Cordura partial frame pack that’s designed to fit a wide variety of frames and features a full-length zippered pocket one one side and a full-length flat zippered pocket on the other, both with storm flaps. $57 (Product Details)
- Lead Out! Technical Long Sleeve Shirt in large/red. A lightweigh, quick-drying, highly breathable, odor-resistant layer that’s made with next-to-skin Polartec Delta fabric and designed with an ergonomic construction for wearing on the bike. It features reflective branding and is constructed from 73% post-consumer recycled plastic. $55 (Product Details)
- Stringbean Bags Cannellini Stem Bag. A 1L accessory bag for your handlebars that’s made from a mix of X-Pac and Cordura and features a drawstring closure, external pocket, padded interior, daisy-chain attachment, and a lower drain hole. It weighs 2.6 ounces and measures 10″ high by 3.5″ wide. $65 (Product Details)
- Conan Thai’s Silk Road Mountain Race photo book. A beautifully designed book of vibrant images from Conan’s ride of the 2022 Silk Road Mountain Race in Kyrgyzstan. It features dozens of colorful shots alongside handwritten notes and memories. $25 (Photographer Details)
- Chris McNally risograph print. A signed “bikepacking” print from one of our favorite artists, Chis McNally. It measures 11 x 17″ and is printed on heavy-duty paper. (Artist Details)
- Assorted stickers and patches. A pile of stickers and pins from us and a collection of our friends, including Atelier Medium, Bluebird Bags, Angry Catfish, Ketl, Velo Orange, and more.
Become a Member
Support This Platform & Gain Full Access
to The Bikepacking Journal, Member Prizes, Exclusive Features, and DiscountsClick to Join
Member support makes all the content on BIKEPACKING.com possible, including our original routes, in-depth reviews, and up-to-the-minute news and coverage. If you enjoy reading the site, please consider joining our Bikepacking Collective. Membership is open to anyone, anywhere in the world, and members are automatically entered to win bi-monthly Collective Rewards (including this grab bag), receive two issues of The Bikepacking Journal in the mail each year, have access to exclusive industry discounts, and lots more.
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.