The Fearless Warlock is brand new for the company and is built for gravel and light touring. The frameset is made from select double butted and ED-coated chromoly steel tubing featuring an oversized head tube, a mount-laden chromoly steel fork, full cable routing, a replaceable derailleur hanger, three bottle mounts in the triangle, rack mounts, and clearance for 700 x 47c or 27.5 x 2.3″ tires… pretty much ticking all the drop-bar bikepacking rig boxes. Find specs from Fearless and more detail photos below.
Fearless Warlock Specs
The Fearless Warlock features a size-specific geometry with 425mm chain stays and the large getting a 71.5° head tube angle and 73° seat tube. Here are the detailed frame specs from Fearless:
- Tubing: Fearless Select Double Butted Chromoly Steel. Internal E.D coating and powder coat paint
- Dropouts: Rear: 142 x 12mm thru axle / Front: 100 x 12mm thru axle
- Tires: 700 x 47c, 650b x 58c (27.5 x 2.25″)
- Brakes: Flat mount front and rear post mount (180mm front, 160mm rear)
- Seatpost: 30.9mm. Dropper post routing
- Headtube: 44mm- tapered carbon fork compatible
- Headset: Supplied 404 Type 2 Fork: Top cup- ZS44/28.6, Lower Cup- ZS44/30, Tapered fork: ZS44/28.6 top cup, EC44/40 lower cup
- Front mech: Nope
- BB Shell: 68mm BSA/English thread
- Chainring: 1x road (Sram 1x Road, Shimano 1x road conversions) 42T, 1x Shimano GRX 44T
- Fork: Straight blade 4130 Chromoly Steel, 404mm A/C, S & M size frames, 52mm offset, L & XL- 48mm, Mid-blade rack mounts, eyelets for mudguards and carriers, 2x sets of cargo cage mounts
- Colors: Cool Grey, Faded Olive
The Fearless Warlock frameset is available in four sizes (S,M,L,XL) for £720 (for customers in the UK) and £600 outside of the UK. Learn more over at FearlessBikes.com.
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.