The Why Cycles R+ is a multi-purpose titanium drop bar bike for gravel, cross, and road. It’s designed to be comfortable on long rides but fast enough to keep up when things get lively. The R+ v4 was just released, and while the overall design remains the same, Why tweaked several specs that make it even more interesting. It’s still based around either 700c or 27.5″ wheels, has loads of mounting options, uses a standard threaded bottom bracket, and can be purchased as a complete build or as a frame/fork.
Why Cycles R+ V4 Updates
- The seat tube has been updated to a smaller 27.2mm size for better ride quality
- Tire clearance is increased to 700c x 50mm and 27.5 x 2.1”
- Improved rear brake flat mount for easier install and adjustment
- Available in 5 sizes from Small to XXL
- Revel Gravel Fork 12×100mm
- SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH)
The R+ is available as a frame and fork for $3,349 USD. Three complete bike build kits are available: SRAM Rival ($5,299), Shimano GRX ($6,299), SRAM Red AXS ($9,299). All of the above are in stock and ready to purchase from WhyCycles.com.
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.