Taiwanese bikepacking brand WOHO recently released the new Bikepacking UL Pannier Dry, a waterproof mini-pannier designed for lightweight touring. Learn more about the WOHO XTOURING panniers here…
Taiwanese brand WOHO just added another product to their XTOURING range of bags. The new Bikepacking UL Pannier Dry is a welded waterproof roll-top pannier made “with the ultralight bikepacking ethos in mind.” The WOHO XTOURING panniers each feature three large hook-and-loop nylon straps that provide a secure attachment for off-road use. WOHO claims that this makes a rattle-free mount between the rack and panniers.
The Tawian-made XTOURING Panniers weigh in at just 12 ounces (350 grams) per bag, making them one of the lighter options among the mini panniers on the market today. They feature a high-frequency welded construction, so they’re fully waterproof when rolled closed. Fully open, they have a combined volume of 36 liters. Rolled three times, their volume is 20 liters for the set. They’re rated to hold 15 pounds (7 kilograms) per bag.
Woho Xtouring Panniers Specs
Here’s a list of specs, provided by WOHO:
- Three big hook-and-loop nylon straps attachment system.
- Extremely lightweight panniers 350/12oz (single).
- Carry on your shoulder by attaching the included strap.
- Front side pocket – easy access to snack and accessories.
- Adjust containing volume by roll top design.
- Stitch reinforcement delivers better functionality and durability.
- Constructed by HF welding provides complete waterproof.
- Volume (for set): 36L (max); 20L (rolled 3 times)
- Weight: 350g (12oz) single
- Size: 49cm (full)-35 (rolled 3 times) tall x 32cm wide x 13cm deep
- Weight capacity: 7kgs (15 pounds) max per side
- Place of Manufacture: Taiwan
- Price (per pannier): $145
- Manufacturer’s details: WohoBike.com
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
FILED IN (CATEGORIES & TAGS)
New Bikepacking Gear
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.