Video: Solo, An Ill-Fated Bikepacking Adventure
“I’m probably going to be out of cell service. I’m planning on riding a few hundred kilometers into the middle of the wilderness. So if you don’t hear from me by Monday, call the cops or something.”
In August of 2015, Justin Turcotte set off to do some bikepacking on Vancouver Island’s Southern Coast. Things were lovely until they weren’t. Enjoy this nice little film Justin Produced from his trip.
Find more of Justin’s videos here.
New in plog
- Jun 13, 201936 Hours of Pain on the Tour Divide
- Jun 10, 2019Catalina Island: Making Weekends Count
- Jun 9, 20192019 Tour Divide Race Prep With Lael Wilcox
- Jun 4, 2019Inside Hunter Cycles (and Rick’s Brain via Five Bikes)
- Jun 3, 2019Pedal to the Sons