For Collective Reward #028, we’re giving away a sleep kit from our friends at Sea to Summit. One member of our Bikepacking Collective will receive their choice of mat from Sea to Summit’s Ultralight Sleeping Mat range, along with any pillow. All total, that’s around a $200 value.
We’ve been using Sea to Summit’s sleeping mats, pillows, and bags on bikepacking trips for years. And you’ll see from our reviews of the Spark SP I Sleeping Bag and Ultralight Insulated Air Mat + Ember EB1 Quilt that we’ve really enjoyed using them.
One lucky winner will can choose any Sea to Summit pillow, plus one of the following inflatable mats:
- ULTRALIGHT INSULATED SLEEPING MAT (349-595 grams, XS-L)
- ULTRALIGHT INSULATED SLEEPING MAT – WOMENS (450-560 grams, Regular or Large)
- ULTRALIGHT S.I. SLEEPING MAT (395-720 grams, XS-L)
- ULTRALIGHT S.I. SLEEPING MAT – WOMENS (545-645 grams, Regular or Large)
- ULTRALIGHT SLEEPING MAT (296-495 grams, XS-L)
Not yet a supporter of the site? Join our Bikepacking Collective by 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday, April 17th, you’ll be eligible to win this Sea to Summit sleep kit (along with several other Collective Rewards) AND you’ll receive the upcoming second issue of The Bikepacking Journal, our biannually printed publication. If you join after that deadline, your first issue will be Issue 03 in October. Already a member? You’re entered to win. Good luck, and happy reading!
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.