Back in November, Fairlight Cycles launched the Secan 2.0, an update that included the a Cempa 2.0 carbon fork as well as full dynamo integration on the frame and fork. For the Secan 2.5 they’ve now added the Bentley x Fairlight Mk.2 dropouts, increased the tire clearance to 2.4”, added size specific tubes for the larger sizes, and specced color-matched forks. Find a list of specs and photos below.
- Clearance for 61mm (width as measured) tires
- New 0.8mm heat-treated chainstays
- New 0.8mm heat treated seatstays
- New Bentley x Fairlight Mk.2 dropouts
- New size specific top tube and seat stays for sizes 61R and 61T. Designed for bigger, stronger riders
- Color matched fork
Stay tuned for more photos of various builds from several bagmaker collaborations, and on Tuesday August 24th, Fairlight will release the full lookbook with the Design Notes document. The pre-order page will also go live that same day. In the meantime, find the full image preview here.
More on Fairlight Cycles
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.