Kitsbow positions their new Rayburn Shirt as “the ultimate multi-purpose snap-front shirt.” I’ve been quite impressed by the similarly adorned Essplanade—just featured in our editor’s dozen picks—so I’m happy to see a lot of the same features on the Rayburn. The Rayburn is made from fast drying, no-stink fabric blend and has a more subtle look than the Essplanade, which I appreciate. And, like all of Kitsbow’s garments, it’s made to order in Old Fort, North Carolina. Find photos and specs from Kitsbow below.
- Updated Articulated mesh vents for greater mobility and airflow
- On-the-go Snaps (one-handed attach and detach)
- Anti wrinkle, wicking, and quick dry for trips on bikes, in cars, and on planes
- Durable and breathable
- Pocket slot for securing eyewear
- Lens cloth at hem
- A hit of reflectivity for night safety
- UPF 50 Material
- Sewn by artisans, one at a time for for you, in Old Fort, NC
The Kitsbow Rayburn shirt is available to order now for $165 in either Mineral Blue or Cedar in sizes XS-XXL. Find details over at Kitsbow.com.
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
FILED IN (CATEGORIES & TAGS)
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.