Following the launch of the Horton handlebar bag in Coyote tan—which we awarded in last year’s Gear of the Year—Rockgeist recently announced a version of their waterproof Microwave holster/pannier system in the same colorway. We’ve put a ton of miles on the Microwaves and can’t recommend them enough. As a matter of fact, Virginia just rode with them loaded to the gills over 600 miles of rugged desert dirt. Find details below, and act fast as there are only a few left…
Standard features include
- Compatible with virtually any rack, including lowrider front racks made for micro panniers
- Modular design, with removable waterproof liners
- Bomber Voilé Straps® main rack attachment straps, four strap locations for spacing options
- Holster fits a 12-pack of cans
- All mounting straps are field-replaceable
- Drain hole in bottom of holster
- Rugged, ballistic nylon and Hypalon-reinforced holster
- RF-welded, 210D TPU-coated ripstop nylon drybag
The Rockgeist Microwave Pannier system is made in Asheville, North Carolina, and retails for $270 for a set of bags. Find details over at Rockgeist.com.
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.