The Sour Pasta Party is a cross-country mountain bike through and through, which also makes it a great platform for bikepacking. Hand built in Saxony, Germany, the Pasta Party features modern XC geometry, custom tubing, clearance for 29 x 2.4″ tires, and options to run it singlespeed, rigid, and more.
In Tailfin’s latest video, the teamed up with Sour on an extra-special Pasta Party bikepacking build for one of their team members. They worked with Sour to balance sturdiness and weight to create something to handle even the most grueling of off-road trips. The bike was unveiled and shown at this year’s Bespoked event in Dresden.
Full component list:
- Sour Bikes Pasta Party Medium Frame
- Hunt Proven Carbon Wheelset
- SRAM GX Eagle Groupset
- Crankbrothers Highline Dropper Post
- Fizik Vento Argo 00 Adaptive Saddle
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph & Racing Ray Tyres
- MAGURA MT Trail Sport Brake Set
- Ritchey WCS Trail Handlebar
- Ritchey WCS Trail Stem
- Tailfin Alloy Aeropack with pannier mounts
- Tailfin 5L mini pannier
- Tailfin 1.1L Zipped Top Tube Bag
- Tailfin SFM & Cargo cage
- Tailfin 3L Cargo Cage Packs
Make sure to dig into these related articles for more info...
FILED IN (CATEGORIES & TAGS)
Please keep the conversation civil, constructive, and inclusive, or your comment will be removed.